Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Have a Book Party!

I've been in a book club for a few years now and one of my favorite traditions is our book exchange and children's book donation at our December meeting.  We don't make a special party out of it, but I love the fact that a big bag of books is dropped off to be given as needed and that we keep books circulating by exchanging a favorite off of our own book shelves.

A few of the blogs I follow have had book-themed parties and there are a ton of great ideas for the perfect finishing touches on pinterest!  I thought it would be fun to highlight some of the stuff I've found - maybe it will be the perfect inspiration for your own book party this summer :)

Library Party from Ruffles and Stuff!
Daisy, from Ruffles and Stuff, just threw a library party for her little 5-year-old.  The details are adorable!  She has thought of it all: book invites, reading glasses for the kids, and cute party favors, which all come together to make the perfect party for any age!

I think I really like that there are so many different ways you can add details to book a party!  I've individually linked these pins below - there are some great printables, a wonderful Mothergoose-themed menu, and lots of other ideas for incorporating books into the party decorations!

All Things Books Board on Pinterest!


From left to right:

Pin #1    Pin #2    Pin #3    Pin #4    Pin #5

Pin #6    Pin #7    Pin #8    Pin #9    Pin #10



Hope you enjoy!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment